Do you love working for exciting organisations? Do you take responsibility without hesitation? Do you enjoy sharing your experience with colleagues and clients? Then Grant Thornton is the place for you. Your expert advice is valuable in SMEs and multinationals in diverse sectors.
What does a manager accountancy at Grant Thornton do?
- Acting as a ‘trusted advisor’ for your clients. They know you're always available to answer any tax and financial questions they may have.
- You support clients in drawing up interim statements and (annual) reports, both for Belgian medium-sized companies and international clients.
- You keep the accounts for various companies and are responsible for preparing VAT and tax returns, as well as attending tax audits.
- As an experienced professional, you provide well-founded advice and create added value for the customer.
- You are responsible for supporting the manager and supervising junior and senior co-workers.
- As a business advisor you pay the necessary attention to cross-selling.
- You will be coached in obtaining your ITAA and will be given increasingly challenging dossiers to look after. This will give you every opportunity to grow into the position you aspire to.
What makes you the manager accountancy that we're looking for?
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy-Finance or a Master's degree in this specialisation.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a consultancy or accountancy firm.
- As a team player, you make contacts easily thanks to your strong communication skills, in French and English
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and always strive for excellent customer service, by working in a result and solution-oriented way.
- You have a great passion for figures and have a hunger for knowledge.
- You are flexible to travel to the customer and/or to our different offices.
you convey our CLEARR values. CLEARR stands for collaboration,
leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility.
What can we offer you?
Here at Grant Thornton, you will be among some of the best colleagues and enjoy an awesome work environment. But that's not all, of course! We also offer:
- An attractive salary with additional holidays, a phone subscription, insurance and a company car that you can exchange for a bicycle and/or extra salary if you wish.
- You have flexible working hours and may also work from home. The how and what will be discussed with your team and clients.
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself at your own pace through:
- At least 40 training hours a year to brush up on your professional knowledge and soft skills.
- A learning environment with a wide variety of clients, sectors and topics that you will come into contact with.
- A multidisciplinary working environment: enriching collaborations guaranteed!
- Would you like to obtain additional certificates and/or diplomas? Then you will receive our unconditional support during your learning process and possible internship.
- Our international network that offers you the prospect of many career opportunities. We work with more than 62,000 experts in 140 countries!
Yes, I want the job!