Junior Audit - starting September 2024
From local SMEs to Belgian branches of multinationals: our various customers count on you to help stay on top of their figures and processes. Do you have an analytical and critical mind? Would you like to contribute to the success of dynamic companies? And do you want to quickly take on responsibilities and be offered opportunities to grow? Then the position of Junior Auditor at Grant Thornton is made for you.
What does a Junior Auditor at Grant Thornton do?
Our Junior Auditors are assigned a highly diverse range of duties. To give you a general idea:
- Purchase, sales, HR, payroll… You map out the various processes of your customers. You investigate where the strengths and especially the risks are.
- Through statistical sampling you will delve into all aspects of balance sheets: investments, the figures of customers and suppliers, liquid assets, loans, accruals and so on.
- You check annual accounts down to the smallest detail. No mistake escapes your eagle eye. Your sharp eye also comes in handy during inventory checks.
- From the start, you’ll have personal contact with your customers and will be quickly assigned responsibilities. These will increase in line with your own progress.
- You share your findings with your customers’ own financial wizards: accountants, controllers, CFOs …
What makes you the Junior Auditor we're looking for?
The best way to learn is by doing. This also applies to our Junior Auditors. Nevertheless, there are a number of basic skills that you should already possess:
- You have economic insight and an interest in the ins and outs of the business world.
- You are ambitious and eager to learn. As a Junior Auditor you’ll be given every opportunity to grow.
- You should preferably have obtained a diploma in an economic or legal field. Do you have a different diploma? Don't worry: your motivation is ultimately the deciding factor.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and you can also get by in English and French.
- You show initiative and take responsibility without hesitation.
- You like to search creatively for solutions tailored to the reality of your customer's business.
What can we offer you?
Here at Grant Thornton, you will be among some of the best colleagues and enjoy an awesome work environment. But that's not all, of course! We also offer:
- An attractive salary with additional holidays, a phone subscription, insurance and a company car that you can exchange for a bicycle and/or extra salary if you wish.
- You have flexible working hours and may also work from home. The how and what will be discussed with your team and clients.
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself at your own pace through:
- At least 40 training hours a year to brush up on your professional knowledge and soft skills.
- A learning environment with a wide variety of clients, sectors and topics that you will come into contact with.
- Experienced colleagues who are always ready to share their knowledge and good advice with you in our open working environment.
- A multidisciplinary working environment: enriching collaborations guaranteed!
- Would you like to obtain additional certificates and/or diplomas? Then you will receive our unconditional support during your learning process and possible internship.
- Our international network that offers you the prospect of many career opportunities. We work with more than 62,000 experts in 140 countries!