Join our dynamic team as a Consolidation Specialist and take your career to the next level!
What does a Consolidation Specialist at Grant Thornton do?
- As a ‘trusted advisor’ you will be the first point of contact for our national and international clients
- Perform the monthly, quarterly and/or yearly consolidation process in order to provide consolidated figures on time and in compliance with Group’s policies and legal standards
- Provide guidance, support and offer assistance to local finance teams with respect to specific consolidation topics and/or IFRS restatements;
- Maintain the consolidation tool in order to ensure an accurate and efficient financial reporting process
- Prepare internal and external financial reports, including interim and annual financial statements in Belgian GAAP and IFRS
- You work autonomously and independently to complete your assignments. You get the opportunity to work your way up to more complex cases.
- Collaboration with team members and with colleagues of other service lines is embedded in your daily work
- Furthermore, you support the further development of the Business Process Solutions (BPS) practice in our Brussels office.
What makes you the Consolidation Specialist we're looking for?
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, of which 3 in consolidation (either in an internal function, or as external service provider)
- You have an accounting background and you are IT minded
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You are an enthusiastic and flexible team player
- · You have a hands-on mentality and result oriented together with a great sense of accuracy and responsibility
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
- Experience with Sigma Conso/ Prophix is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
In short, you convey our CLEARR values. CLEARR stands for collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility. We're 'clear' on that, right?
What can we offer you?
Here at Grant Thornton, you will be among some of the best colleagues and enjoy an awesome work environment. But that's not all, of course! We also offer:
- A unique chance to play a meaningful role in the ambitious grow path of our Grant Thornton
- You will become part of a passionate consolidation team focusing on the talents and dreams of each individual team member and its role within the team
- At GT we value initiative, foster personal growth and invest in a healthy work-life balance.
- We believe in flexible working with a combination of working in any of our offices and working at home
- An attractive salary with additional holidays, a phone subscription, insurance and a hybrid company car (with charging station) that you can exchange for a bicycle and/or extra salary if you wish.
- Our international network offers you the prospect of a great many career opportunities. We collaborate with more than 62,000 experts in 140 countries!