Experienced internal auditor
FlexibleBusiness Risk Solutions
Description de l'offre d'emploi
What does an internal auditor at Grant Thornton do?
Our internal auditors are responsible for a varied range of tasks. Here's a taste of what you can expect:
- As an internal auditor, you will be in close contact with our clients and colleagues. You engage with teams at all levels within an organization. You act as SPOC - single point of contact - for the execution of assignments.
- You analyse process flows. Are the right processes and controls applied correctly? Are they efficient and on point?
- On ad hoc or project basis, you perform internal audit assignments. You assess implemented processes, systems, and controls in place with the aim of enhancing internal control environments of organisations and reducing or avoiding risks.
- You report your conclusions and recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and internal controls You present and explain the assignment including recommendations to the relevant teams at the client, and to :Audit Committee, Board of Directors.
- You stay up-to-date with new professional knowledge and trends that can add value to our clients and our organization.
Pré-requis du poste
What makes you the internal auditor we're looking for?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an internal auditor.
- You have a strong capacity for analyzing and synthesize information and data, and you can report your findings and opinions in a clear and understandable way.
- Your communication and social skills help you to interact smoothly with colleagues and clients from different levels.
- Your listening skills and problem-solving attitude, can inspire others to work on quality and process improvements.
- You are willing to build up knowledge of audit standards (CIA, CISA).
- You have strong communication skills and are proficient in Dutch, and English.
- You have the integrity to handle confidential information correctly.
In short, you convey our CLEARR values. CLEARR stands for collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility. We're 'clear' on that, right?
What can we offer you?
Here at Grant Thornton, you will be among some of the best colleagues and enjoy an awesome work environment. But that's not all, of course!
We also offer:
- An attractive salary with additional holidays, a phone subscription, insurance and a hybrid company car (with charging station) that you can exchange for a bicycle and/or extra salary if you wish.
- It's not just our clients we help, we also help our staff on their journey too. You will be given the necessary training opportunities to further your professional development.
- You'll also learn a lot from the variety of clients, sectors and themes with which you will come in contact and from your experienced colleagues.
- Our international network offers you the prospect of a great many career opportunities. We collaborate with more than 62,000 experts in 140 countries!
Yes, I want the job!